This is so moronic I almost fell off my chair laughing: it seems like the TSA spent $47,000 on a “random lane picker.” Please, you be the judge whether it was worth it:
It needs to be operated manually … with hygienic gloves! ?
YouPronounce.it allows you to enter an (English) word and finds YouTube videos where this word is used, jumps to the exact point so you can hear how that word is pronounced. 😀
Wenn jemand einen Vortrag braucht, der für schlechte Laune sorgt, kann ich diesen empfehlen:
This is an awesome talk that compares software to music and explores why 400+-year-old music can still be played … in different keys … on a variety of instruments … etc.
These are my favorite talks from the 31C3 so far. 😀
His arguments are that
- Anything that can be compiled can be compiled into asm.js
- Asm.js has basically become the universal runtime
All this lead to interesting consequences
- Nobody uses binaries any more, everything is asm.js
- The windowing systems of old have been ported to the DOM
- Deployments are as simple as a push
- Overall developer happiness has increased